Dr.-Ing. Jan Totz
- Study of mechanical engineering at the University of Stuttgart, specializing in “mechanical engineering” and “thermal fluid machinery”
- Diploma thesis with the title "Leakage behavior of sealing systems with PTFE-Lip seal – Impact of shafts with lead and different lubricating oils"
- PhD thesis at the Institute of Machine Components in the field of mechanical engineering with the title
- "Functional examination of sealing systems with soft-ground sealing counterfaces and radial lip seals made of NBR".
- Study of Intellectual Property Law at the University of Jena
- Development engineer at the SEW-EURODRIVE GmbH & Co. KG, Tribology & Sealing Systems Technology Group, Transmission Development