- Studies of Mechanical Engineering at Friedrichshafen Campus of Duale Hochschule BW, Ravensburg, focusing on Production and Management
- Bachelor thesis titled "Digital long-term monitoring of corrosion - study to determine the application limits of a developed corrosion sensor under real environmental conditions"
- Diploma studies in the field of energy technology at the University of Dresden
- Diploma thesis titled "Investigation on the sorption of alkanes on sulfated zirconia using experimental and theoretical methods"
- Trainee in large law firm in Munich
- Trainee in large law firm in Japan
- Trainee in a large law firm in the USA
- Since May 2023: Patent attorney candidate
Consultant regarding the patenting of software and in particular of AI systems, as an employee of the partner company Daub Innovation Service GmbH. Furthermore, responsible for the programming of the patent management software.